- Lakecity tutors a home tutoring marketplace connecting tutors and students. We charge one-time, non-refundable fee of Rs. 300 and you agree to pay that one-time non-refundable fee.
- Our pricing depends upon the grade and board of your child. You can go to price calculator to check the price. Please note that special needs like Olympiads, NTSE. Foreign Languages etc. will have different pricing. Fee displaying on website is final. No other charges applicable.
- We take monthly fee advance and the tutor is paid after the monthly sessions are over. This brings a commitment from both sides. We have seen this working and there is no reason for us to think otherwise.
- You can make payment through online payment gateway. We will send you a payment receipt on your registered Email.
- We facilitate finding quality home tutor, but no guarantee for any result or any test.
- You are liable to pay taxes as applicable.
- Home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity and you agree to provide an environment in your home suitable for home tuition.
- Final decision to choose a particular tutor for your child is yours and only yours alone. You explicitly agree to indemnify Lakecity Tutors from any harm that may be caused by any advertent or inadvertent actions of the tutor.We do not advise any classes in the absence of parents/guardians. We also advise you to talk to your ward regularly and take feedback about the tutor. In the end, we are a marketplace connecting tutors and parents. We do not guarantee any suitability or safety either explicit or implied.
- You agree that the tutor will teach your child if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- The case where the tutor fails to deliver all or part of the scheduled tuitions, lakecity Tutors will facilitate finding a replacement tutor for your child within a reasonable period of time. In case Lakecity Tutors is not able to find replacement tutor for your child within 14 working days,We will deduct tuition money for sessions taken and refund the balance amount. .If you are asking for a refund within 4 months, a small service charge is admissible.
- There will be no refund for any completed session either in the case of dissatisfaction.Bank charges will be deducted in case of refund.
- If student pay twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
Term for Tutors
- You authorise Lakecity Tutors to collect payment on your behalf in consideration of the home tuition delivered. You understand and agree that Lakecity Tutors will deduct its commission (plus applicable taxes, if any) from the payment received.
- You agree that you will continue a given assignment for minimum of 4 months. 10 days payment of first month will be kept with us for 4 months.
- There should be no compromise on punctuality, if any delay you should inform 4-5 hours prior
- In case, there is a dispute between you and the parent regarding the number of tuitions delivered, you agree that Lakecity Tutors will be the final arbiter on the issue.
- You indemnify Lakecity Tutors from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
- Relationship between Lakecity Tutors and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- Final decision to choose a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
- You understand and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- You will be paid after the monthly sessions. Once you raise an invoice and your tuition sessions are confirmed by the customer, it will take approximately 3 days to make your payment.
- Please inform 2 weeks before stopping any assignment .No payments shall be made if you stop assignment in between.
“we”, “our” and “us” shall mean Lakecity Tutors and “you” and “your” shall mean a Tutor and/or Parent (both as defined below), who meets the eligibility criteria set out below.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
2.2. You shall not access this Website and avail of the services if you are not eligible to do so.
3.1. All Tutors are required to register in order to be listed on the Website and be able to procure tutorial business. All Tutors shall register by clicking on Register as Tutor.
3.2. All Parents are required to register in order to avail of the Services set out in Flipclass by clicking on Register as Parent.
4. USE OF WEBSITE
4.1. You agree and acknowledge that we are not involved in the sale, purchase or procurement of the tutorial service solutions listed on this Website. We are only an aggregator of the Tutors and do not have control in any manner whatsoever over any transaction that is undertaken between a Parent and a Tutor. We are not involved in any transaction between any parties who are using our Website. There are risks, which you assume when dealing with Tutors / Parents as the case may be, and the same shall be borne by you. The Website is a venue only and we may not screen / censor and/or otherwise control all the listings offered to you.
4.2. We shall not mediate or attempt to get involved in and resolve any disputes or disagreements inter se between Tutors, Parents and/or Tutors and Parents.
5. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
6.1. All of the content you see and hear on the Website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, trademarks, tradenames (“Website Content”), constitute our and our licensors’ intellectual property. The Website and the Website Content are protected by the copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions.
8. DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS
8.1. You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for registering as a Parent on this Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
9. REQUESTING PAPER COPIES
9.1. Communications will not be distributed in paper unless you contact us and request a paper version of a particular document. We reserve the right to charge you and collect a handling fee first for any notices that we physically mail to you at your request or because your email address fails.
10. POLICY UPDATES
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Website.
11. PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR LISTS AT ANY TIME
Please inform us in the event that you are desirous of removing your name from our lists at any time and we shall forthwith do the same.